Saturday, February 14, 2009

YAY VALENTINES

I love Valentines Day, I love a lot of holidays LOL...like St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July, Cinco De Mayo, and stuff like that! If you refer back to my "dating season" blog entry, you know that tomorrow, the 15th of february, begins dating season...I don't really care tho, not really interested right now. HAHA

Anyways, this is one of my last day's of my AMAZING vacation in california, and so for Alex's 365 video today the project was to make Valentines cards...This is what he made for me, I thought the poem was HYSTERICAL:



"DANIEL:

Even though we're not ghey
There is something I'd like to say
In California I'd wish you'd stay
So we could make videos every day
And live off the money that YouTube would pay
Wouldn't that be nifty, ay?

-ALEX"

And on the front he made "ATB" (alwaystextback, duh) out of hearts...pretty cool!!

4 comments:

SoarOfTheConchords said...

Fist bump! Happy Valentine's Day, bro!

mandm09 said...

aw your lucky to have such a good friend like alex!

Anonymous said...

That's really incredibly nice!

itsurgrlv said...

aww thats so nice. im jealous. i want one!