Tuesday, February 3, 2009

GOALS

Hello blog readers...how YOU doin?

I've been in California for 5 days now. This has been 5 days I haven't had to go to a crappy job, worry about anything, and just plain LIVE for these 5 days. This has given me time to think and to realize the awful path my life was heading down. At home a usual day ends up like this...Wake up - go to work - get on the computer - sleep - wake up - go to work - computer - sleep - wake up - work - computer - sleep.

The same awful process continues day after day. There's been no room to have a life, no time to enjoy the company of my friends. I've pretty much ruined most relationships with my real life friends and replaced them with a internet social life as a result of my awful work schedule and the demands.

I complain about my job a LOT on twitter...so there's an easy solution..right? Get another job. It's not that easy, but now I have a tripled motivation to do so. I am going to find another job within 31 days of my return.

That won't matter so much tho, here's the kicker. I am going to move - FOR SURE - this time not moving back, I am going to free myself of any and ALL stress because I didn't used to get stressed and life was so much better then. So the plan is to evade all stresses 100%.

With getting out of the depressing winter weather, getting a better job, and being able to enjoy life...I'm going to become a much happier person. I love being happy, and I love my time here in California. I enjoy EVERY DAY and I don't wake up here dreading anything or going to work.

Things are gonna change for me. I just have to work to achieve them and you can bet your butt I'm going to do that now.

5 comments:

candysmiles11 said...

wow good for u! all u have to do is set ur mind to do it. i belive u can ur going to be much more happy

itsurgrlv said...

its great you decided to do something about your life that will make you happier. Alot of people live there life just how it is no matter how miserable it is. I hope you keep us updated on how things are going!

Unknown said...

so happy to see you take control and make drastic yet decisive decisions to make your life better.
can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.
ps, where u moving to, cali??? where in cali?

u have to keep me updated.

much love

Matt G124 said...

Damnn nigga
you should move to canada!

Anonymous said...

You have some sth~~ slimline wedding dresses Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Bridesmaid Dresses