Friday, February 13, 2009

Thoughts...

Yesterday a plane crashed and killed 50 people...I'm fixing to get on a plane sunday and fly back across the country...This immediately made me think. I don't fear flying, and I don't really get nervous because of that accident, but I wanted to make something public should anything ever happen.

I don't want anyone to ever feel guilty if I died.

... Depressing, eh?

What I mean is, sometimes people have died in car accidents and people left behind feel guilty because the person killed was on the way to their house, running an errand for them, or etc. I do everything I do on my own free will, I don't want anyone EVER to feel guilty for any reason. If my plane crashed, I wouldn't want my mom to feel guilty because she let me go on this trip, I wouldn't want Alex or any of his family to feel guilty because if I didn't come to stay with them, then I'd still be alive.

Basically, in my world - what happens, happens. So should I die anytime soon, I hope people aren't sad (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN), but I hope people enjoy the time they had with me...And same goes for anyone else. Death is a horrible part of life, but we have to deal with it the best we can.

8 comments:

thatzak said...

Daniel, you can't die. There are way too many Mileys left in the world for us to burn.

In all seriousness, I would be sad as hell if you died.

Anonymous said...

you are just a ray of sunshine daniel. i would be sad if you died, tho i wouldn't feel guilty. interesting thoughts btw.

Anonymous said...

I would miss your Tweets! haha jk but i would miss you!

SoarOfTheConchords said...

You're staying another week. Cancel your damn flight.

Anonymous said...

I think that what you've said in this blog is something deep and so true, feeling sad because someone that you care about is dead it's something that should happen, but feeling guilty about it just should not happen. Each person makes their own decisions in life and that's the way life is. I'm 100 percent with you in this matter.

Anonymous said...

i would miss you if you died. your awesome and if there were more people in the world like you, the world would be a better place <3

Anonymous said...

I would miss you!
You're an awesome guy and so is Alex!
We do more need more people like you in the world, if we did it would be better!

itsurgrlv said...

Nicely said and very true yet very sad! i would very very sad! dont leave cali!