Sunday, February 8, 2009

SLEEP TALKING

Back in early january when me and Cade were staying at Zach's house, one morning Zach had to get up early to go somewhere. His alarm went off at something like 6:30 and it didn't wake me or Cade up, but Zach got up. Even tho I was deeply asleep I suppose my brain was mad about hearing his alarm so I said very forcefully "THREE THOUSAND PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE!!"

Two nights ago, Alex, myself, and Angel were deep asleep yet I began talking again. This time I said "I can't believe there aren't ads on it yet!" That was refering to one of the project 365 videos we did that google was slow to put ads on. Then I talked about "I can't believe she got away with monetizing that!" Alex woke up from this and thought I was talking on the phone or something...and then I said two simple words... "CRACK DORA!" Obviously refering to this page.

Do you ever talk in your sleep? Let me know some of the weird things you say, or you've heard people say in their sleep!

8 comments:

thatzak said...

Daniel, you're sleep talking is amazing, even though it scared the shit out of me =/

Anonymous said...

Yes, i do sleep talk sometimes
i remember my friend saying i wake her up and i was talking about something,she didn't remember what but i guess it was funny! =]

Yours so interesting!

MiniSpooner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiniSpooner said...

Sorry for deleting but it was all out of whack!

Anyways i said: Yes i do! My friends are always telling me i do when there over or I'm at there house!

itsurgrlv said...

Oh i used to talk in my sleep all the time. my mom said when i was about 7 i walked into her room, slapped her and called her a B****. i dont remember this. she didnt yell at me tho cause when she sat up i was snoring on the floor. other people say i talk alot but i mumble so they cant understand what im actually saying

SoarOfTheConchords said...

I kick people when I sleep. You fell victim to that one. Once again, I apologize.

Anonymous said...

ha!
i sleep talk alot... and im a very violent sleeper. My mom said when i was about 11, that i said "no STOP dont do that stupid... *random mumbeling* FINE! but ur gonna lose!" which was probably refering to me yelling at my freind playing some game wrong,

also recently at a freinds house apparently i yelled "those strawberries dont need coolwhip!" im still at a lost on why i said that though :S

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Kate Kuree