Saturday, February 21, 2009

school and debt

As many of you know, my post-high school education has been very screwy due to some unlucky happenings. Because of it, I got into some debt, without much education to show for it.

That really sucked. Haha!! Now one BIG thing I want to do is being set back by the fact that I still have this debt. I mean HUGE thing. I've hinted at it and probably directly said it on Twitter numerous times, however I'm going to stop mentioning it so I can then surprise you when it happens!

But with that, I'm VERY proud to announce I've paid down my debt to....... $2,900!!

Now that might still seem like a lot of money and it is, but I have a good plan in the works of paying it off much more quickly. Plus we have the success of the chris brown video and that is certainly helping things out! My goal is to be DEBT FREE by or on April 17th, 2009.

I'm obviously beyond excited and will keep you up to date!! Big things are coming, 2009 is my year!!

4 comments:

JillB said...

Wooo!! Good luck on paying it off. I don't have a credit card yet cuz I'm scared of being in debt. But I think I might get one soon. Scary stuff, being in debt. But anyway, good luck on this! =]

Daniel said...

Yeah, the problem was I got the credit cards to pay the deposits and application fees, so now I just need to get rid of that...lol

Anonymous said...

Hope you can pay it off quickly man. It would be a great present to hear that day! (The 16th of April is my birthday)

Daniel said...

Oooh nice!! Maybe I'll be done by then!!