Friday, March 6, 2009

Youtubirthday

Yeah, I definitely "borrowed" the term Youtubirthday from Alex.

Today March 6th marks 1 year that I've had the account alwaystextback. It's been quite a year, I've made friends with some of the coolest people, worked my way to becoming a partner, hit 600,000 total views today, and am just under 4,000 subscribers with 3,949.

So there's nothing really left to say other than THANK YOUUUUUUUU!! It's been such an amazing year and it'd have been nothing without every single one of you!! You all rock so hard and I look forward to many, many more years!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, cap sleeve wedding dress Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Bridal Dresses