Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh, Summer...

When Spring finally..uh.."springs?" I get so excited every year. It seems like in the winter with shorter days and so much gloomy weather, I just sort of attach myself to the computer in some kind of hibernation waiting for warm summer weather.

Last summer I basically worked inside the whole time and I have to say it was one of the most miserable summers of my life. I'm not letting that happen again. Already yesterday I cut the work day short and went to play basketball...I'm going to make sure my summer isn't wasted away by a crappy job.

Obviously Summer is my favorite season, what is yours? I've heard of a few people that like winter, but I don't get that crap...what's to like? Everything looks dead, the days are short, and it's COLD... Let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I choose Summer. My hay fever is less then. I agree with you on the stupidity of people who think winter is the best season. Summer rocks! The sun is shining which puts a smile on my face!