Monday, August 18, 2008

not monday!

So I am about to go to the lake and park to try to finish main shooting for my new video...ALSO hopefully I can film a collab clip that I've been super slack on.. ;) I'd love to have the video up tonight, although I have to go to work soon after I film. I'll stay up late editing if I get everything filmed though...haha

I really need to get another job and ASAP...although I'd be tickled pink if the internet could become my main source of income, but ya can't really count on it and I'm certainly not at that level.

Hopefully everyone will love the video tho.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey its me amber aka XXMusicMakesMeDanceX,
OMg i so can't wait until your new video is out! I am so excited! Haha i think i am like your number one fan haha check out my blog its
WWW.ambersayswwjd.blogspot.com

Daniel said...

Nice, glad to see ya over here!

Anonymous said...

Serves him right!

Anonymous said...

I wish you could make a living doing stuff on things like Youtube too! You've got the talent and we'd be the winners to get even more stuff from you!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.