Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dreams, debt, and music

Have you ever had a dream about youtube or people you know from youtube? I've had two now...both very strange. The latest I dreamed I was in a class with.....ThatZak hahahaha and the teacher really loved Zak, but I was like a new student. So I didn't know anyone but Zak and I was pretty quiet. The teacher finally told me to start speaking up and I was like "oh you don't wanna say that cuz then I won't shut up..." It was a really long dream cuz we were in class forever, but never learned anything...then after a while she gave us a quiz and walked out of the room. I started laughing because this picture was on my quiz...


So I hadn't written anything on my paper yet and I passed it to Zak so he could see it. The teacher came back in as Zak was handing my paper back and she said "ohh cheating on the first day?!" And I said no that I hadn't written anything yet and she could look at it, we weren't cheating, just laughing about that joke. Then she said "well, you might not have been cheating YET, until you pull out an iPhone!" And that made no sense, but was really funny. Basically the rest of the dream we were just sitting in class...Really weird. So have you ever had a youtube related dream? Leave a comment and tell me about it!

I'm nearing eliminating my school debt...potentially gone in 2-3 pay checks...that will be so great to get done with that!!

If you haven't checked out this music, please take my recommendation and hit up iTunes!

Jack's Mannequin "The Resolution"
David Archuleta "Crush"
Steve Means "Rescue Me" (The album and single)
Jonathan Clay "Around and Round" and "A Little Time"
Gym Class Heroes "Cookie Jar"
3OH!3 "Don't Trust Me"
Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"

That's some good stuff.

9 comments:

confidential247 said...

ROFL "she's a woman." i wish i did that on my high school tests

Anonymous said...

I dont know that i've had any youtuber dreams yet. But im expecting them sooner or later.

Paper planes is awesome, as you already know :D

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is so funny Daniel!

I haven't had any Youtube dreams yet, but I still get the occasional school dream- the buildings are quite different and sometimes it's people I've met long after school, but I'm often paicking over having lost an assignment that's due or something!

thatzak said...

I've actually never had youtube dreams before, and it's really sad.

LOL! That is an amazing picture.

and too bad that dream wasn't real because all teachers hate me.

Anonymous said...

thats funny dude



yomommarapper


comment my videos dude tell me if u like them?!?!

Anonymous said...

oh my thats too funny, i have had some dreams about people i have met on yourube, but i really cannot recall them :(

That's hilarious

Anonymous said...

Haha thats funy and yes i have had a youtube dream. Here's my youtube dream: OK so i was really sick so I went to the doctor and they did a blood test on me and they said that i had youtube down syndrome. (really random) So i was like i dont know what that is and the doctor said well youtube down syndrome is a disease and why you have this rare disease is because you are lacking on getting on youtube every day. He was like the cure for this disease is to get on youtube every day and not miss a day and the doctor was like this is a very serious disease you need to be carefull not to skip a day of going on youtube so i went home and on the way home i cried because i thought i was going to die so i went home and i got on the computer and got on youtube and i did that everyday and 1 year later i went back to the doctor and he was like i have god news your youtube down syndrome has gone away and so i went home and threw a party on youtube since my so called youtube down syndrome went away....haha ya it was weird but i remeber before i went to bed i was thinking about how i haded been on youtube in awhile so i dont know if thats y i dreamed that or not but ya that was my dream and it was really weird but ive only had one of those dreams. Haha Yours was pretty funny too! And i have heard two of those songs ive heard "crush" and "cookie jar" And i like them both! Haha Do you watch american idol? Alrighty well i thought i would tell you bout my dream comment me back on my website which is www.ambersayswwjd.blogspot.com

-Amber aka XXMusicMakesMeDanceX(Youtube name)

Daniel said...

^ Haha wow...I think I have that disease!

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is cute
Check at that crazy emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/9tqcum