Monday, August 18, 2008

KARMA

Okay while I was at work today the funniest thing happened at my house.

My mom said some guy came to the door trying to sell ENCYCLOPEDIA SETS claiming he was from Arizona and blah blah blah scam. Not like we don't already have like 3 sets that sit in boxes in the garage pointlessly...I've tried and tried to get the parents to let me donate them. So this guy is too much of an idiot that despite the fact that my mom said we WOULD NOT buy a thing, we aren't going to spend the money and etc...He insists that she at least look at his catalog. So my mom is too nice and agrees...so he goes over and sits on the far seat on the porch. We have 2 chairs and a bench...My mom is about to go over and sit on the bench and he jumps up and starts jumping around....Bees made a hive underneath that chair and he got stung!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA normally I'd be sympathetic, especially if my mom actually was interested in what he was selling, but she kept saying no, but he insisted so now he what he deserved!! Oh man, I was rolling when she told me about that...what a moron!! That made my night!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serves the asshole right. If i was told no, i would screw off right away. But if he likes getting stung in the ass thats his problem. xD

Daniel said...

haha I loved it...He was wasting my moms time cuz she's too nice to say NO I SAID NO!! so that's what he gets...moral of the story, "don't mess with my mom!" haha

Anonymous said...

haha karma can be a bitch sometimes

Daniel said...

and I LOVE it!

although i'd have been kinda pissed if that was me..haha!!

Anonymous said...

Haha thats hillarious! Haha Thats what he gets for not taking no! Haha thats funny but it hurts getting stung so ya....Thats really funny tho! Don't ya just love Karma?? Lol

Amber

Anonymous said...

this is blogesque!!!!

confidential247 said...

strange. yesterday's comment didn't show up. I said that it sucks to be a salesman in the 21st century.

Daniel said...

or he should just not insist...he was a scam anyways...he was like a real life sxephil.

Anonymous said...

LOL! It is good to hear about a really pushy person getting what he deserves! Oh, and I can't believe they even make hard copy encyclopedias anymore! Before they are even printed they start going out of date! With the internet there's no need to have actual encyclopedias! And how desperate can someone be to try selling them these days!

Daniel said...

Yeah encyclopedias are worthless.