Friday, May 15, 2009

People who make me sick

Some of you know I work in a drugstore...Each year the whole company tries to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network which is an amazing charity that benefits children who get cancer or any diseases or sickness. A few companies sponsor coupons, Crest, Oil of Olay, and stuff like that, so if a person donates ONE DOLLAR then they get six dollars worth of coupons, PLUS THE FREAKIN FACT THAT YOU HELPED A SICK CHILD...but you know what, so many people refuse to give ONE DOLLAR.

The cashiers ring up the people's items and nicely ask "would you like to donate a dollar to the Children's Miracle Network?" And I've noticed as so many people are spending endless cash on themselves, but too GREEDY to give ONE DOLLAR to a child...

THAT

MAKES

ME

SICK

Quickly, think back to your childhood, I know some people have problems, but I had a perfect childhood...it went like this. Sleep, eat, play, eat, play, eat, play, sleep, eat, play, eat, play, sleep. I didn't have to spend days in the hospital, I didn't have to have chimotherapy, I wasn't sick...I got to eat until I got fat, sleep till I wasn't tired, and play until I didn't want to play anymore. But there are kids who spend months, YEARS, dying in the hospital, and YOU won't GIVE ONE DOLLAR to help them have a little fun in the few years of life they get...YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

Especially things I've noticed, I can understand some people are struggling, but often the people who are buying 1 sale item or store brand items that are cheaper are the ones that donate...and some people choose to donate MORE than a dollar...but I've been observing the group of people who turn it down...Yesterday a man was buying $24.99 sunglasses and a big pack of tylenol $14.99 but could he spare ONE DOLLAR FOR A CHILD...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Another lady, she bought the most random and ridiculous crap, none of it was on sale, none of it was neccessities like medicines, it was porch decorations and candy, and JUNK...she spent $119 and WROTE A CHECK (can't say she didn't have enough) and WOULD NOT GIVE ONE DOLLAR TO A DYING CHILD....SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see that all day, people buy things they don't need, they don't go for cheaper options so they obviously HAVE the money...but their too far up their own ass to make sure they SPOIL theirselves, can't give a dollar to a child....

So, I thought while writing this I might make a vlog or something talking about these disgusting people and put the link up for people to donate to CMN cuz it truly is a GREAT THING and people should feel HONORED to have a chance to GIVE to them...So I'll post the link here, you don't have to tell me if you donate...for one, most of my friends and people who read my blog are still in school and don't have jobs...that's understandable, but the sick thing about these people is, they have jobs, they make plenty of money...they spend so much on theirselves, but are so UNWILLING to give to a CHILD and that, as I've said MANY times now...MAKES ME SICK!!!

https://www.childrensmiraclenetwork.org/onlinedonations/en-US/selection.aspx

-Daniel

5 comments:

thatzak said...

I just find humans to be disgusting creatures in general. I can't believe that they can't even spare one dollar! They probably have one dollar in change loose in their car!

Daniel said...

Exactly Zak, that's something I thought of while writing...if that ONE dollar is so important to them, why don't they flip their couch cushions and get it!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, will look progressive in behalf of more related articles promptly as its sole of my pick issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.