Monday, April 6, 2009

summer, meh, summer, meh, summer, meh

Summer is getting started, I kind of skip spring, but whatever isn't fall/winter, I love.

This year I think I'm going to make some summer play lists that mix in older songs that remind me of previous summers, while adding in this year's new stuff. Do you have any summer traditions, going to the beach, swimming a ton? Leave me a comment and let me know.

As far as my job's going, idk..I'm considering just trying to hang around because I'd like to take a lot of vacation in the summer and I prob wouldn't be able to do that starting a new job...but idk, we'll see where things go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we always go to the beach

Colson said...

My summer tradition is kicking ass and taking names(I wish)

Ever summmer I usually spend a month in Washington state going to a summer camp, hanging out with old family and friends, and doing shenanigans.

THis summer i'm working at a camp all sumer.

Anonymous said...

Where do you work that makes it so awful? It cant be as bad as working at a restaurant (like I do). especially during the summer. You have to work late because you dont have school. And you have to watch people having a good time while they are eating right in front of you. ITS JUST NOT FAIR!!!! lol jk. its ok.