Monday, April 27, 2009

ACCENT EXTREME

Last week on blogtv I announced that I paid off one of my school credit cards and that was a huge step in my getting out of debt. Last night I called the other credit card company in attempt to get what I owe lowered. Usually they knock out something. The funnest part about calling these kinds of places...mixing accents. I always get someone who is very foreign to english and I of course am talking super southern. "Ay yall i'ma calllll bout mahhh cre-car" "Oh OK what would you like do today?" LOL without fail, it's the most "could you repeat that?" type of call you can get. I think I actually try to talk more southern just for the fun of it.



In good news tho, if all goes as planned, I'll be out of debt by JULY 1st! I'm trying to set an earlier goal, June 12th, but if not by then, then I should have it by June 26th when I get mypaycheck.

I am very excited, and expect another blogtv very soon to cut another card :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats!