Monday, September 1, 2008

King of Procrastion!

Today I have got a lot done. I mowed most of the backyard and side (almost an acre) and I took a nap. That's a lot, isn't it?

I was supposed to film a collab clip this morning, but it's 8 PM and I haven't. I will go do it after this blog tho...I'm also late on another collab clip...Just a warning, if you want me in a collab, I'll prob do it, but I'm gonna be slack..haha!!

I'm really enjoying blogging and I'm starting to crank out videos a lot with my new camera...I'm gonna film another new video after my collab clips, I might even put it up tonight, but I want my post it note video to get the full effect. It's done really well tho, I will let you know if I get the voting round. And I'm going to vlog for the first and only time this week. You'll see.

So is everyone back in school now? That's a lot of things to slack on...haha...so rate yourself on being a slacker, post a comment - 10 being really slack, 1 being rarely to never slacking.

5 comments:

KoolJeffrey said...

I'm about an 8 on the slacker scale. I procrastinate A LOT! Except sometimes I get in the mood of "hey now...i'm gonna get stuff done." It's when AB comes into my real life. HAHA

Justin said...

I'm about a 9 on the slackometer. Its really sad. I think it'll show when im blogging about not studying or something.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...um. I slack like on the far... Um. Sometimes fast but, yeah... Slow. Can I get, um... Back to you?

Anonymous said...

i think im a 9 on the slacker scale. i ALWAYS procrastinate...i get distracted easily haha

Mallory Shoemaker said...

Oh, slacking off is the way to do it... haha.