Monday, January 19, 2009

10 days to california....

At my job, with all the nice people comes a large number of really really angry people. These people live off zero patience, seem to enjoy getting upset, and must have THE WORST LIVES EVER! It seems their main goal is to make you angry like them and they won't stop until they've pissed you off. They get mad over the smallest things and even if it's not something you can control, they still get off on yelling at you.

While these people can initially piss me off, tho I won't show it...Immediately after they leave I'll bust out laughing because I just imagine how they must go home and kick a dog and then yell at their dog. They must have the worst lives going around mad at the world. I bet when they get a red light they think the world is gonna end. If they get bills in the mail, they prob punch their mailbox - then it breaks - then they get more mad!

Each time I deal with one of these people I realize more and more how much I have to be thankful for. I'm one of the most patient people in the world. I don't mind waiting in lines, I don't care if I get a red light, I take advantage of the situation (reply to a text, change cds, write something down)... I'm not gonna get mad at someone over something they can't control, that's just stupid!

So are you a happy person or angry person?

Oh and I hit 3,000 subs last night! Thanks so much to everyone subscribed and making youtube so much fun!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY PERSON!!

KoolJeffrey said...

Angry person. RAWRRRRR!

Deena Marie said...

yay! i'm following you now!
weeeeee!
ok. i have worked in customer service too.
isn't it balls how people treat you like you're not even a human sometimes?! they want you to be their slave, right that second. i hate when people look down on other people. it's like, if you were nicer to me? i'd be a lot more willing to help you! it's made me a lot more patient. it's reminded me to 'treat others like you want to be treated'. maybe there should be a sign up at your work! ha! but you're smart. you know it's their prob, not yours. which it totally is. ass clowns.

regan mae. said...

mmm, I'm a happy person /
angry at the world ?
people are douche bags, period.

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses. Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. New